The Face that will rock the World

Modern Art Museum

Thursday, June 12, 2008

ChocoCheese Orange Moo Cake




Made this yesterday for my loved one.Please refer here for recipe. A million thanks to Cik Mat Gebu. I just added 1 and 1/2 cup of icing sugar to the cream cheese frosting to please my sweet tooth.....(or maybe my whole teeth)...hehe..
I called it Moo as a tribute to the cheese and the cow-like pattern on the chocolate pieces surrounding the sides of the cake. I really loved the multi-taste of creamy cheese, dreamy chocolate and zesty orange all in one. My personal verdict?
MMmmmmmmmmmaaarvellouss..!!!




2 comments:

eL Magnifico said...

terliur...
teringat scret recipe..
:drooling:

Mat Gebu said...

suhana...
I salute lah u ni, bukan gambar je nampak menyelerakan tapi u deco pun aiseyy pro laahhh.....tabik!!!!